Ceramic Wool Insulation:
Description Ceramic wool insulation and Super wool Haque Mill Store offer the same benefits as the other members of the Ceramic wool insulation but with improved handling strength and enhanced thermal properties. Ceramic wool insulation and Super wool blanket are manufactured from pure raw materials using a new manufacturing technology. In addition to enhanced thermal properties, large nuisance dust particles have been effectively eliminated making the product soft to the touch and less irritating during use.
Use of Roofing felt bitumen:
- Wrapping your oven with Ceramic wool insulation will allow your oven to heat quicker and retain the heat longer than w/out insulation blanket.
- If you get a hairline crack on the inside of your oven, the Ceramic wool insulation prevents the hairline crack from showing on the outside of the oven.
- 2 layers of insulation blanket costs less than a 2nd row of fire brick (each box contains enough ceramic wool for 2 layers of high temperature insulation).
- Your wood-fired oven can be 1000° degrees on the inside… but cool to the touch on the outside!
- The high temperature insulation can be applied and secured in about 30 minutes or less!
- COUNTLESS finishing options can be applied to an oven with the Ceramic wool insulation.
- Thin Brick / Brick Veneer
- Stone Veneer
- Painted Finish
- Fireplace Combo
- Almost any type of finish!
Contact us to order your requirements or call +880 1679-102388; +880 1711-522734, our stocks are available.